A Practice with Purpose
There’s one thing that sets us apart: we’re a practice with heart. We have a deep passion for giving back for the greater good of our community.
Walker Orthodontics volunteers with, sponsors and supports organizations that work to cultivate a compassionate, inclusive, healthy and connected community. We champion and celebrate organizations with a powerful and purposeful cause.
Walker Orthodontics has been a proud partner of Smiles Change Lives since 2017, helping to provide complimentary orthodontic treatment to children who need braces yet aren’t able to afford them. Through our partnership we have blessed many children with the greatest gift of all: a confident smile they love that changes their lives and sets them on a path to becoming strong and compassionate community members.
Other organizations and causes we support include:
- Sunshine Pantry
- Play Fit Fun
- Girls on the Run
- Girl Scouts of America
- Murrayhill Little League
- Mountainside High School Athletics—football, baseball, girls basketball, boys basketball, youth cheer
- Mountainside High School College and Career Center Mock Interview Day
- Murrayhill Recreation Association—Easter Egg Hunt, Flicks on the Field
- Highland Park Middle School Career Day
- Highland Park Middle School Block Party
- Highland Park Middle School Fundraising Auction
- Nancy Ryles Community Organization Art Show and Auction
- Charles F. Tigard Elementary Fundraising Auction
- Beaverton Neighborhood Concert in the Park at Scholls Heights Elementary School
We’ve also donated Girl Scout Cookies to local first responders, donated supplies to New Avenues for Youth, and collected toys for the KGW Great Toy Drive.
A Fierce Commitment to Fun
Fun is at the heart of everything we do—for our team, our patients and our community. With seasonal word searches, crossword puzzles, art contests, social media challenges, and interactive guessing games, Walker Orthodontics always has an element of fun, surprise and delight in store for both kids and adults.