TREATMENT FOR ADULTS
It is never too late to get the smile you deserve! Contrary to popular belief, tooth alignment can be altered at any age, even if your gums and teeth are not as perfect as they once were.
Choose from several options
The new techniques and appliances we use greatly reduce discomfort levels, decrease the frequency of visits, and accelerate treatment time.
- Smile tune-up: Want to refresh your smile for a special occasion? Whether you’re dreaming of straight, aligned teeth for your upcoming wedding, anniversary or new job search, we have multiple options to meet your needs, including a faster yet affordable option to facilitate tooth alignment only—in six months or less.
- Comprehensive treatment with tooth alignment and bite correction: We leverage clear aligners (Invisalign®), metal or translucent braces to realign and correct your teeth in 12-24 months (depending on the complexity of your case).
- Re-treatment: If you had orthodontic treatment in the past but lost a retainer and your teeth have shifted back, we use braces or Invisalign to re-treat and re-align your teeth.
- Dental restoration: If you have a missing or fractured tooth, we can help move your teeth with orthodontics to eliminate crowding and ensure there is enough space for the tooth to be replaced with implants or restored with veneers or crowns.
- Surgical orthodontics: If needed, corrective jaw surgery may be recommended in conjunction with orthodontic treatment. We’ll work closely with an oral surgeon to realign your jaw, adjust your bite, and set you on path to your perfect smile.
"A large percentage of our patients are adults. It’s never too late to get a healthy, beautiful smile that will change your life."
Why should you consider orthodontic treatment as an adult?
Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean by brushing and flossing, which may prevent subsequent health problems.
Untreated orthodontic issues can fuel a larger, more complex and expensive problem in the future.
Your smile is the first thing many people notice about you. Orthodontic treatment can boost your self-confidence and improve your quality of life.